Wednesday 2 March 2011

Open day at Great Hallingbury Manor


The Open Day on Sunday at Great Hallingbury Manor went so well with a steady stream of potential clients.  Make-up artist Zoe and I were positioned in the beautiful bridal suite.. the perfect space to get ready for your wedding.  So much room for lots of bridesmaids. My first model Alex had a short bob I put her hair up into a Grecian style using four clip in real hair pieces which combined with her natural hair looked so natural. Finished with a lovely hairband made of crystal and freshwater pearls.
  
my model alex with short hair!
 
The finished look!

With four pices woven in curls and little plaits

My second model Jade I styled into a side sweep with lots of curls a little piece added for a bit of glamorous length finished the look.

so shiny



The lovely crystal pins and the hair band were both lent to me by Val from 'The birds and beads' 

Zoe and I gained two firm bookings from the day and lots of interest.


  
 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment